100% HAND MADE BOARD SERVICE!
Board tuning & service
You should regularly maintain your board to have maximum fun no matter if you ride powder, on wet snow or on icy slopes. These are the signs for you to recognize that your board needs servicing:
- If your Base feels rough or when parts of your base gets a lighter colour (especially around the edges) It is time to wax your snowboard!
- If you glide your hand over your edges with your fingers and you feel irregularities, it is time to tune your edges!
- When your base is damaged or scratched, a service would be a good idea to repair your base
We check your set up of your board and bindings for Free!
- For all customers
- Right set up of your bindings
- Board lenght, range of use
- Does your board suit your style?
Your board and bindings are in good hands with us!
- Binding repairs possible of almost all brands
- Large stock of spare parts
- Mending holes in base (base repair)
|Our Board service